My name is Michael Montecalvo, I was born and raised in Keene, NH. I'm 20 years old and a sophomore at the University of New Hampshire. I'm an English Journalism major. I play on the UNH Rugby team. My major influences in journalism are Hunter S. Thompson and Chuck Klosterman.
Sunday, February 10, 2013
This weeks story
This weeks story was easy for me to find. I didn't have to work at all, I really lucked out on this one. I decided to just do one on the big snow storm. I figured it would be news because we got absolutely covered in snow. I really need to stop procrastinating on the stories though. I really need to get out there earlier and go searching for one. This time I got lucky, but every story isn't just going to come to me. And, even when they do come to me I really need to think them through and get interviews lined up and find good sources to use. I feel I have some good sources this time. I'm trying to interview someone from PSNH and the NH state climatologist. These are the type of sources I should look for because they are both trustworthy sources that dealt with the storm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment