I feel I am adapting slowly. This is my first semester of taking a 600 level course and I'm taking two at the same time. So, my time is still being balanced out.
Interviewing people is pretty scary. It takes guts to go up to a complete stranger and just start asking them questions. I'm actually a pretty shy person. If I don't know someone I rarely talk to them, but once I get to know someone I can't stop talking. For me just going up to a stranger is still a rather daunting task.
The style of writing I feel will be easy for me to do. I am used to writing short paragraphs and sentences that get right to the point. I guess that is from reading Hunter S Thompson so much. I just became accustomed to how he wrote and started subconsciously emulating him. In one class I found myself struggling to write long paragraphs for research papers.
Looking for stories is also pretty difficult. I keep trying to think what would people care about. I still want to look for the "so what?".
No comments:
Post a Comment