Should we post our theories?
I noticed in the beginning of the Boston bombings everyone was afraid to say "terrorist" or anything related to it. Everyone was trying to insinuate it without actually saying it. I think I heard multiple times someone say "I'm not saying terrorism but this is what it looks like."
So if we have a theory about what happened does that mean we should tell people? I mean if we're right yay us. But, what if we're wrong?
Should we just sit around saying, "well shit happens"? Or do we need to make up a theory as to why this happened.
With breaking news this isn't important, people just want to know what is happening. But, after something has broken and it's simmered for a bit, people want to know why it happened.
Going back to Boston, at first it was all about developing news, what happened, how many people were hurt, lets hear some stories, and here is what the police say. But, the next day it was all about why did this happen. And, that is when everyone tried saying terrorism without saying it. Which I don't understand why they even tried to hide that they thought it was terrorism anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment