How long have people been taking blogging seriously? I mean I've always thought of it as a thing that people who wanted to be journalists did to get attention. Or other people did to push their opinions on people. Hipsters are another sort of people I associate with blogging. Of course if it keeps catching on them hipsters will move on to something else and just complain some more about how lame blogging is now.
But, when did it become, for lack of a better word, mainstream? When did people start listening to bloggers?
I bet it has to do with people using blogs while they travel. I've heard of so many people doing big long country wide trips and blogging about their adventures. That's the biggest reason I can think of.
Maybe it's because actual journalists are doing it too. That could be another reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment